For businesses looking to stay competitive in the modern marketplace, making the move to mobile apps is a smart strategy. Apps have become the important medium which businesses can’t afford to ignore. However, many remain to worry as to which platform to choose, which best mobile app development company to approach, how can you make money off your app and so on. Don’t worry you aren’t alone!
There are a lot of essentials to the development process that must be carefully planned to ensure the successful deployment of an application. Today we have brought to you a checklist that we keep in mind before we begin the development process right from the sketching the idea to the stage it gets uploaded on the app store.
Phase #1: DISCOVERY
Your app is of no use if it has no position in the marketplace. In the discovery phase, you need to analyze your target market or audience. The best mobile app company that you choose will be developing your application on the basis of this discovery analysis.
Here is the checklist:-
- Do you know who your target audience is?
- Do you know who your competitors are?
Phase #2: TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS
Once you are through with knowing about who your audience is, the next is to look for the checklist prepared for the technology required for your app development. Have a look at the checklist:
- Have you decided which platform to choose for your app (iOS, Android)?
- Have you decided to develop for native or hybrid?
- Do you want separate versions for tablets and smartphones?
- Will it need cloud-based infrastructure?
- Will the app work online as well as offline?
Phase #3: UI REQUIREMENTS
The next is to come up with the look and feel of your enterprise application. It is the UI of your app that will make it stand out and received by the audience out there. The checklist for designing an app is mentioned below:
- Have you decided the content features of the app?
- Do you have a theme to be followed for UI design?
- Have you decided on the App orientation? Whether to go for Landscape or Portrait?
- Is the call to action button visible enough?
Phase #4: DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY
When you are done with sketching the idea, the next step begins with the development process where your ideation will turn into reality that would be available on millions of devices. Here is your checklist:
- Are you developing the app in-house?
- Do you have a cost range set for your app development process?
- How much time would it take to develop the app?
- What development process are you going to follow? Waterfall, Agile or Iterative?
Phase #5: PERFORMANCE METRICS
The next step is to measure the performance of your app. Let’s take a look upon:
- Does the app have a server-side component?
- What is the application behavior? Is it going to perform in events like low battery, less network coverage, Airplane mode, less storage?
- Do you want to stay informed about app crashes in real-time use?
Phase #6: MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT
After everything is done and your app has been made live on the app store, the crucial part of analyzing the app maintenance. These are the things that need to be checked:
- What is the number of your app downloads?
- Will the app be able to handle OS updates?
- Are you tracking the app store ratings and reviews daily?
When you choose the best mobile app development company, they focus on the entire checklist mentioned above which you have read just now. This will help you to get the right mobile app.
BestWeb – For further enquiries on any of our expertise or services, whether it is for website design & development, mobile application development, or digital media marketing, please feel free to contact or whatsapp +6010-2200 660, email [email protected] or visit https://bestweb.com.my/web-seo/ Thank you.